How to Change Your Name on PAN Card in India? – Answered

Legal information for getting your name changed on your PAN Card.

There are situations when you have to change your personal information in identification cards, IDs and records. This happens when an individual decides to acquire a new name or a woman gets married or divorced.

This is also applicable to a PAN card. A PAN card or a Permanent Account Number issued to taxpayers in India. It prevents tax evasion and is used for opening bank accounts, receiving salaries and professional payment and other transactions that include monetary issues.

If you need to change an information in your PAN card, here are some guidelines and pointers.

Note: I believe you have legally changed your name by making an affidavit, Newspaper Publication and Gazette Notification regarding the change of your name. While changing your name on Pan card, attach a copy of the Gazette Notification, so that the concerned authorizes take it as a proof and will issue a new PAN Card to you in your new name.


1. You have to apply for a change or correction in PAN data. You can apply via online and acquire a PAN Change Request Form.

2. Fill out the form and fill all mandatory and important fields. Also state or correct the data on the information fields that you want to be changed in your current PAN card.

3. Before you submit your application form make sure that you have the following documents with you:

a. A proof of identity or address – the documents recognized as proof of identity are (affidavit, Newspaper Publication and Gazette Notification regarding the change of your name), school diplomas or certificates, bank account statement, passport, voter identity card, driver’s license, credit card, marriage license or certificate, divorce papers (if divorced). Any of these documents can be submitted. In the case of a minor, the applicant can pass his/her parents’ documents or his/her Student Identity Card.

b. Present your current PAN card. If lost, submit an FIR stating the loss of your PAN card

c. Provide a recent and colored 3.5cm x 2.5 cm photograph.

4. Pay the application fees.

You must also remember these important details:

1. Always use the PAN Change Request form when applying for correction of information request in your PAN card.

2. Fill out all forms legibly and correctly.

3. Provide a Proof of Identity and Proof of Address. These are necessary documents that prove you are changing the data for legal reasons.

4. Make sure that the documents you provide complements the information in the application you submitted. The name, address and other important data should be the same, both in the documents and in the form.

87 Responses to How to Change Your Name on PAN Card in India? – Answered

  1. Rajan January 15, 2013 at 10:36 pm #

    if the name in pan card is Ramesh PK
    and thename Passportis PK Ramesh
    if the bank account is on Ramesh PK

    and if the name in the pan card is changed toPK Ramesh
    what is to be done with the bank account in the name of Ramesh Pk

    • narendra January 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm #

      please send me what is changing rules for making pan card new or correction

    • gayadhar panigragi March 16, 2017 at 7:20 pm #

      my father name spelling was incorrect.
      gayadhar panigrahi. but the printing was : jayaihar panigrahi.
      please tell me what to do..

  2. aasha June 26, 2013 at 12:45 pm #

    Thanks for sharing, really useful information. Now its very easy to change pan card correction online at eMudhra.

  3. Pravin September 9, 2013 at 8:27 am #

    Hi Rajan,

    simply inform the bank about both the names Ramesh P.K. and P.K. Ramesh being one and the same in writing and the bank will carry out transactions in any of the name formats out of the two. The Bank may not / may according to their rules and regulations demand some documents for proving the same, which you need to get it clarified with the bank.

    Pravin Yadur.

  4. Girish Shenai September 16, 2013 at 8:33 pm #

    My name in PAN card is Girish Raghunath Shenai, where as in all other documents it is just Girish Shenai. I tried twice to change it on the PAN card by filling out the online correction form and sending the docs. But both times they were rejected saying the name on the docs dont match that on the PAN card. Can you please tell me what might have gone wrong

  5. Sajini September 24, 2013 at 5:13 pm #


    What if the name has not been changed anywhere till date after marriage?. In this case what are the doc to be submitted

  6. Rahul October 1, 2013 at 11:28 pm #


    On my PAN Card No is Rahul Kailaschand Agrawal,

    Passport is Rahul Kailash Agrawal,

    Driving Licence is Rahul Kailas Agrawal
    Now I want to change my PAN name to Rahul Kailashchand Agrawal.

    What should I Do???
    can any one suggest a way out?? can only changing name on PAN site will be feasible or do I need to make new PAN card also??

    • Prakaash Rathore July 1, 2017 at 11:12 am #

      Hi, get an affidavit done from local notary on Rs. 100 stamp paper for name correction. Published the name change notification in any news paper. Once this is done then get it publish in government gazette. After you publish your name in the gazette, you can submit the copyour of gazette where ever you want to correct your name spelling. Getting this done should not cost you more than 1000 rupees.

  7. Bino October 28, 2013 at 2:02 pm #

    “wat s d diff b/w S.Bino and first name + last name i.e Bino Sundar.”

    Becos my bank acc name is S Bino
    Passport has Bino Sundar
    My company prefers oly Bino Sundar
    Now,which should i prefer in pan card name ??? S Bino or Bino Sundar??????

  8. S. RAMKISHAN RAO November 4, 2013 at 12:59 pm #

    Good Information

  9. shruthi November 26, 2013 at 5:05 pm #


    My name is C. Shruthi Bhat.
    As per all my educational certificates my name is the same as mentioned earlier.
    But my name in PAN Card is printed as Shruthi Bhat, because of this my name in my bank account, marriage certificate, Voter ID is printed as Shruthi Bhat.
    Where as my name in aadhar card is printed as C. Shruthi Bhat.
    Now, should I apply for name change in PAN Card??????

    • Shrinivas Nandur February 2, 2017 at 6:04 am #

      Nope.. you can change your name in Aadhar card through online.. if u want to change Ur name from pan card again you need to change all the documents .

  10. TT.JOSEPH CHINNAP REDDY December 6, 2013 at 4:04 pm #


  11. Sanjay Jain December 10, 2013 at 9:51 am #

    I have applied for pan card online, form 49 A. Now I have to send it a hard copy of form 49 A to it department.But while sending filled 49 A I came to know that name to be printed on card is wrong spelled, I want to edit my filled form 49 A, but not getting any thing,

    All the link having content for edit pan card data if already pan number is allotted, but in my case pan number is not allotted and I only want to edit form 49 A before sending it IT department.

    Please assist.

  12. Vaquas December 16, 2013 at 6:26 pm #

    My mom has a pan card and the problem is that her dob is 11 th Oct but it’s wrongly printed as 10 th Nov (date became month and month date) can this be changed? She only has bank account passbook. Is this enough for the change as this was used to apply for pan itself. Please help!

  13. shail anand December 19, 2013 at 12:44 pm #

    My name has wrongly been written as SHAILA on the pan card instead of SHAIL. Now, pls suggest how to get it corrected.

  14. L JYOTHI December 21, 2013 at 11:49 am #

    My name is LABALA JYOTHI in all documents n certificates but in my PAN card my name is SAHUKARU JYOTHI my husband name is SAHUKARU ANAND any problem is there?

  15. Rubi December 28, 2013 at 2:18 pm #

    My name is Shruti.
    My husband’s name is Vikas Kumar
    I have not added my Sir name in any document all my educational certificates, PAN Card, marriage certificate, Voter ID.
    So May I change my name on my PAN Card as Shruti Kumar.
    If it may be, please tell me what is needed document for it.

    Please reply


  16. shreyesh December 28, 2013 at 7:45 pm #

    on my birth certificate my surname is MALGAONKER and on driver license and adhar card it is MALGAONKAR also on my collage and school results its MALGAONKER. So what should i do change my name on birth certificate or on my other 2 documents. Plz reply.

  17. Dolly January 27, 2014 at 2:38 pm #

    In all my educational Certificates the name is Dolly Verma. But in voting ID, Adhaar Card, Pan Card its only Dolly. My bank Account is opened in the name of Dolly Verma.
    I want to add my surname to all my id’s like voting id, PAN Card & Adhar Card.

    Please suggest what should I do.??

  18. VENKATRAMAN R. S. February 6, 2014 at 7:22 pm #

    I want correction in my name in the Pan card. Can you please send the facilitation centres address in Chennai so that I will directly go and show the documents and make correction in my PAN Card. My name in all the documents show as R.S. VenkatRaman. But in the Pan card it states my father’s name also as VENKATRAMAN MANI. But I want the name in pan card to appear as R. S. VenkatRaman only. Even in my aadhaar card also I have my name as R.S. VenkatRaman. By using the aadhaar card, can I change my name as R.S. VenkatRaman in the pan card?

  19. rishi February 12, 2014 at 5:55 pm #

    After applying for name change does the PAN number change too? or it remains as old one?

  20. Narmada February 15, 2014 at 3:58 pm #

    My name is Narmada .
    My husband`s name is Digambar Raut.
    I have PAN card with name of before marrige Narmada Kisanrao Shinde.
    I have got marrige cartificate from Grampanchayat at my Villege.
    Now i want PAN card with after marrige name Narmada Digambar Raut .
    If it may be,possible. Please reply how get me new PAN card
    Please reply

    • Sue June 22, 2015 at 2:57 pm #

      Narmada, please go to Photo Zinco Office in Pune.

      There you can legally make name change in Government of Maharashtra Gazette (fees are around Rs 300).

      After that apply for change through Income Tax office online, or any through any Chartered Accountant

    • Arpita Ghosh January 12, 2017 at 2:09 pm #

      My name is Arpita Ghosh .
      My husband`s name is Rajib Ghosh.
      I have PAN card with name of before marrige Arpita Pal.
      I have a marrige cartificate with me as proof.
      Now i want PAN card with after marriage name Arpita Ghosh .
      If it may be,possible. Please reply how I get my new PAN card
      Please reply

  21. vijayasimha March 25, 2014 at 4:08 pm #

    I got the application to correct my name in pancard tobe sent.
    How to pay the fee how much to pay to send the aplicatin

  22. A Pal May 9, 2014 at 12:37 pm #

    Sir/ Madam,

    I have changed my name following all formalities (an affidavit, Newspaper Publication and Gazette Notification regarding the change of your name). After that i have applied for change the name in the PAN card (Change Request form) and i send self-signed supporting documents – Voter card copy ( in the old name) as address proof, copy of affidavit, copy of the news paper publication, copy of of the Gazette notification. But even after 6 months, name has not been changed. On booking complain i received the following reply:

    “We would like to inform that you had made online application while processing the application, certain discrepancies have been observed.

    Proof of Address – Elector’s photo identity card – Name in application form does not match with the name in proof,

    Proof of Address – Certificate of address in original signed by a Gazetted Officer – Proof not valid.

    You are requested to resend requisite documents as per the above discrepancy to NSDL to enable further processing of the application.

    As per procedure prescribed by Income Tax Department document should exact match with whatever data entered in the form.

    You may check the link and for list of documents accepted as Proof of Identity, Address and Date of Birth.

    If you do not have the proof listed in that list then, you may submit original Certificate of Identity and Address signed by Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councilor or Gazetted Officer with first/middle/last name in expanded format not in initial format as Proof of Identity and Address.

    Please find Format of Gazette certificate is attached above for your reference.

    For further information Visit our website

    Alternatively, you may call our TIN Call Center on 020-2721 8080 for any further assistance/clarification.”

    Kindly guide me what to do now.

    Thanking you.

  23. Vishwanathan S May 14, 2014 at 1:37 pm #


    My name in PAN is ‘VISHWANATHAN. S’

    I now want to change it for ‘VISHWANATHAN. S. IYER’

    What are the things i need to do for the above change of my name legally.

    Things like Gazzette Application Public Notice etc., are to be done. How to go about it.??

    please guide me how to go about it.??

  24. poonam samir verma May 18, 2014 at 11:24 am #

    my name is poonam samir verma married to samir verma but i want to change my name to poonam k lall before marriage in pan card as all my document are in poonam k lall name so is it possible and if yes plz do guide me for the procedure so as to make my thinks much more easier.plz revert as soon as possible.

    Thanks alot

    • Saroj Bala January 23, 2017 at 1:54 pm #

      Dear Sir,

      I am Saroj Bala, Due to some technical error my name on Pan Card got printed as Saroj Goel.

      To change the name in your records you require a form signed by A class Gazetted officer with photocopy of his ID proof .

      I am a common man and i don’t know any Gazetted officer some how i manage to get the from sign by a Gazetted officer but we denied to provide the photocopy of his ID and said .he is not authorize to give ID proof by the govt.

      So,please suggest me what should i do how to change my name . As there is no alternate option .

      you are requested to give more option like Affidavit . so that a people can solve their problem looking for your kind response.

      Please change the rules for easy to change KYC detail on Pan Card because the Govt has take must this ID

      Saroj Bala

  25. sheetal May 22, 2015 at 10:40 am #

    MY name is sheetal lende but in my pan card is shithal lende how do i change my name as sheetal lende but my voter card is shithal lende and how do i change my name.Please suggest me.

    Thank you

  26. Madhu K July 23, 2015 at 9:49 am #

    I have submitted my new PAN Card application and the verification status is “FAILED”. Its because, my Name in Application will be “MADHU KOVI” however, NONE of my Address/Identification proofs has my Last Name correct “MADHU K”.

    Do we have an option to change the Name in PAN Card application ?

    Note: I dont have PAN Card Number, just an ACK No. for the application i have submitted.

    Please help me.

    Thanks Much.
    – Madhu.

  27. Manasi Sawant August 12, 2015 at 11:00 pm #

    on the place of Father’s name column instead of Father’s name my Husband’s name was printed on the pan card. How to change it?anybody pl guide…

  28. Gokul August 13, 2015 at 9:06 pm #

    I have already corrected my name in PAN and received the corrected PAN card but in ITAX sight it is still showing the old name. What to do

  29. heena August 16, 2015 at 2:22 pm #

    My pan card name printed is heena Jitendra shah n I want to open account on name heena Jitendra gada.n I HV gazzete of change of name heena Jitendra shah( gada).but bank is not accepting to open account on heena j what shd I do addhar card is also named heena j shah.wat shd I do .

  30. reema August 24, 2015 at 10:53 am #

    Dear Sir,
    My name is Reema Kumari,
    I have PAN card with name only Reema.
    I have Add My Surname Reema Kumari,
    But in Adhaar Card, Voter Card get my name Reema Kumari
    I want to add my surname Reema to Reema Kumari on PAN Card.

    Please suggest what should I do.??

    Reply me…

    With Best Regards-
    Reema Kumari

  31. MOHIT September 4, 2015 at 9:40 pm #

    I applied for pancard correction.after one month status is under process.what can i is very urgent for me.

  32. SHIVANGI September 5, 2015 at 3:21 pm #

    i want to change the name on my pan card.
    reason dt all my school and colg degrees contains only my maiden name (shivangi) without any surname. but all my ids have full name on it,
    so jus to solve this confusion which i often face while filling application forms. i wuld wana change my name on my pan car how do i do dt

  33. Deepak Ashit September 27, 2015 at 9:24 pm #

    I have change my name Deepak kumar swami to Deepak Ashit
    Now I want to change my name in my pan card
    I know the process of change name in pan card but I want to ask you that the with pan change from can I send original pan card to pan address. . ??? Plz rply fast

  34. Tejashwini October 2, 2015 at 9:57 am #

    My name is Tejashwini BV and in my 10th marks card it is written as Tejaswini (h is missing).
    How can I get this corrected and also I need my correct name to get printed on PAN.
    What can be done in this case?

  35. Lawyer Rajini October 18, 2015 at 6:08 pm #

    Bring your PAN card to me. I will charge you Rs.1,500 for instant service. Within half an hour, you can get back your PAN card with new address. No documentation needed.

  36. Lingaa October 18, 2015 at 6:25 pm #

    Rajini Sir, you are the Boss.

    Where is your office Sir.

    I want to change my address Sir. I will pay you Rs.1500 for one-day service Sir. Thank you. Where is you office Sir?

  37. shruti November 5, 2015 at 10:45 am #

    my name was shruti harish geve…. and i got married ,so name changed to abilasha harish gada.
    i had applied online for changing name via option after marriage.
    i want to whether my new pan card will be of same pan number ? or it will change….

    Please reply soon

  38. Puneet December 3, 2015 at 10:39 am #

    My fathers name is Gyanchand. There is no surname.
    When I fill form online it asks for mandatory surname.

    How to fill now ??


  39. tishika December 13, 2015 at 12:21 pm #

    I want pan card on my business name what is the procedure??I do have one pan card on original name as well I do not want to change it..i need new

  40. shanti devi December 28, 2015 at 11:51 am #

    My father’s name printed in PAN is “Singh Ram Kunwar” actual name “Ram Singh Kunwar”. i ve not any proof of my father’s name as i m married. i want to correction my father’s name in pan card. kindly help me

  41. gunateja February 4, 2016 at 6:57 pm #

    Hi sir,
    I have got pan card recently, but my surname printed in last as gunateja reddy botla,but it should be like botla gunateja reddy(as my ssc certificate), i am going to apply for passport will i get any problem?do i need to change name?hope u will solve my problem.
    Thanks in advance

  42. amuyaima February 22, 2016 at 1:25 pm #

    i had apply a pan card through online, e.g my name is mutum chaoba singh but in area (name to be print at card) i had written as mutum chaoba singh instead of m chaoba singh. now i am not sending any document because of it. can i recorrect this without any cost.

  43. SUNITA ROY March 9, 2016 at 12:28 pm #

    mere pan card mai sunita devi hai but mujhe sunita roy karwana hai
    so pls help me

  44. prafful nagrale March 11, 2016 at 2:44 pm #

    Year 2010 I had apply for a pan card through agent and i received pan card with mistake in my first name. Thereafter I again apply with correction changes in my first name and i got it corrected for the next time . For the assesment year 2011-2012 I had not received my income tax refund amount of 800 ruppees and today i visit to e-filing site to register my account but i am unable to register showing error in my first name. I think sir u had not update my name so please update my name i will be thankful.

  45. Govind April 4, 2016 at 5:10 pm #

    My name is Govind who mention in my all documents but I want to add (Kumar ) in my last name please suggest how can possible

  46. sk nayeem ullah April 13, 2016 at 1:46 am #

    My name is sk nayeem ullah.but in my pan card name is shaikh nayeem I want to change. Can u pls help me

  47. Vicky May 24, 2016 at 3:57 pm #

    You state that to upload these documents in chnge of pan but there is no option available to upload gazette of india in change of corrections. having affidavit,newpaper add and gazette but where i have to upoad them. There is no option exist in ”Request For New PAN Card Or/And Changes Or Correction in PAN Data” form!

  48. KHITISH June 1, 2016 at 3:54 pm #



  49. p ravikumar July 26, 2016 at 6:58 pm #

    change my surname in pan card perumandia ravikumar my cerrect name is perumandla
    ravikumar not perumandia perumandla is correct

  50. Shantha Guruvayurappan August 10, 2016 at 8:16 pm #

    My name is Shantha Guruvayurappan. My Pancard shows the name as Shanta L Guruvayoorappan. My passport, aadhar card, bank statement etc. Shows my name as Shantha Guruvayurappan. Can I change the name in the passport on the basis of my above documents. Please advise. Thanks.

  51. pawankumar August 12, 2016 at 3:16 pm #

    Sir mera pancard me name pawan he usako change karna he pawankumar suthar

  52. meera September 23, 2016 at 10:38 am #

    My SSLC marks card name Meera but after my marriage name changed as Ahalya. all my Adhar card, pan card, voter id is in the name of Ahalya. I am working as teacher. Have given documents as Meera in account number too. any problems in withdrawing pf sir

  53. obul reddy September 30, 2016 at 8:05 am #

    hi ,i want to change my name obul reddy into krishna obul reddy because my father name also exactly as same as mine’s.can you suggest me the way to change name.and i need to change my name in all documents from the ssc itself .first of all what i have to do in such situation . please suggest me.

  54. Utkarsh September 30, 2016 at 4:50 pm #

    What to do when the name is spelled incorrectly on the PAN card even when all supporting documents with correct name are provided?

  55. TEJA MAJALI September 30, 2016 at 6:33 pm #

    I am trying to change my name in PAN card for past two years. Every time it is getting rejected saying that the the documents produced are not valid. I have submitted following documents:
    photocopies of

    1, My new passport
    2, My divorce decree
    3. Newspaper cutting where in I have declared change in my name
    4. Annexure A from a Gazetted officer.

    I am doing anything wrong here? Please advice

    a. A proof of identity or address – the documents recognized as proof of identity are (affidavit, Newspaper Publication and Gazette Notification regarding the change of your name), school diplomas or certificates, bank account statement, passport, voter identity card, driver’s license, credit card, marriage license or certificate, divorce papers (if divorced). Any of these documents can be submitted. In the case of a minor, the applicant can pass his/her parents’ documents or his/her Student Identity Card.

  56. Arpan Kumar October 17, 2016 at 1:45 pm #

    Sir, I’m applying for a PAN card online. My real name is Arpan Kumar. I want to ask that there’s an option called “Name as you would like to printed on PAN card”. Can I Print my Name as “Arpan Rocco” on the PAN card? But I have all the documents with the name of “Arpan Kumar”.

  57. Garima October 17, 2016 at 2:26 pm #

    Hi, I change my name post marriage and same was processed for Pan Card as well. Can I get a proof of this change request initiated.

  58. Rupal pandey November 5, 2016 at 7:30 pm #

    There is spelling mistake in my pancard i want to make correction in it..spelling mistake of my name in pancard my name is ROOPAL but in real i used to write my name as RUPAL and in all marksheet my name is written as RUPAL am trying 2times and both the types application is rejected.what can i do?plz give a proper information so my problem has been shorten..?plz mail me.

  59. Vinay November 25, 2016 at 3:19 pm #

    Hi I have to add my first name to my pan card.So can you give any suggestions about it

  60. Shankar JL December 6, 2016 at 12:25 pm #

    Hi Friends,

    My Name is shankar JL and pan card also same…

    But in online records my name is showing SAANKAR JAYA LAKSHMIPATHY.

    Can any one please tell me how to change my name in records.

    Please guide me any one.

    Shankar JL

  61. Nitish kumar December 28, 2016 at 1:55 pm #

    Hi friends mai Nitish kumar mera pan car me name galat ho gaya Jo mai online sudharna chahta hoo mai aaplogo se request karata hoo ki ise kaise sudharu to plz all friends hame aap comment kar ke salah de plz thanks

  62. SARATH February 8, 2017 at 8:34 am #

    PLEASE REPLY,,,,…………………

  63. Mahesh Datt Bhatt February 22, 2017 at 8:56 pm #

    Sir i hve request 3 times to change my name becz my name was incorrect in my pan card .
    But still my name is not corrected .
    What should I do ?
    Name-Mahesh Datt Bhatt
    D.O.b. -10-01-1995

  64. damodara prssanthkumar March 4, 2017 at 12:04 pm #

    Hai sir my name is d .prasanthkumarhow to remove my name (one letter)correct name is d.prasanthkuma d but dprasanthakumar on my pan card how to remove one letter ‘a’please sir please advice

  65. Faqir Chand March 17, 2017 at 8:56 am #

    si my nme is faqir chand and all of my doccument have faqir. i want to change my name from faqir chand to Raghav Bhagat… plz tell me how sir ??,

  66. T.R.Srinivasan April 11, 2017 at 2:17 pm #

    My name is Tittai Rajagopalan (Surname ) Srinivasan(given name),written in short form as T.R.Srinivasan.

    My name per passport:
    Surname : Tittai Rajagopalan
    Given Name : Srinivasan

    My name per PAN card:
    Srinivasan Rajagopalan Tittai.

    In other words,the order of two words in my surname – Tittai & Rajagopalan – are different in passport&PAN.

    In Passport it is Tittai Rajagopalan. In PAN it is Rajagoplan Tittai.

    Should this be corrected?If so by how?

  67. SUBASH K April 29, 2017 at 7:54 am #

    Sir my Name is SUBAS K in my all records my PAN name is SUBASH KUMAR can i change my PAN name to SUBASH K

  68. Pranalisharma May 4, 2017 at 7:22 pm #

    To download the PAN change request form, go to the official website of the IT department and click on “Online Application for Changes or Correction in PAN Data”. If anyone want how to correct pan card mistakes he can go to the official website of IT Department of PAN Card and get the information and procedure.

  69. Mejar Singh May 24, 2017 at 5:13 pm #


    Kindly guide me what to do now.

    Thanking you.

  70. syed nayab June 10, 2017 at 4:46 pm #

    My surname was removed from my 10th markesheet, basis on that all of other documents are carrying half name. is it possible to request to add surname without any documentation process. I dont have any document to prove my surname

  71. S John June 23, 2017 at 10:33 am #

    My name is correctly printed in pancard, but is wrongly entered in pan database( income tax site). I have applied for corrections in pan. Will I get a new pan card with different pan number or same pan number? Pls answer me as soon as possible

  72. Mousumi Maity June 29, 2017 at 11:12 am #

    Hi My pan card Name is Mousumi Maiti
    My Passport Mousumi Maity Mathews [ after marriage]
    Aadhaar card name Mousumi Maity
    DL Mousumi Maity

    once I lost my pan card and I apply for new[ I paid also online] and I request also for change my name its not done and I received the old name pan card [ Mousumi maiti] and now I cant able to ling with my aadhaar card please help me

  73. Gaurav kumar July 14, 2017 at 4:05 pm #

    My name in Pan Card Gourav KUMAR …
    But I want to change it to Gaurav kumar.
    Pls tell me what should I do….

  74. Aarush shaw July 28, 2017 at 6:20 pm #

    For non government employee , newspaper adv and 1st class magistrate affidavit is enough for change name in pan ,adhar etc document or i have to publish gazette ???

  75. prakash August 24, 2017 at 12:53 pm #

    how to change mobile number in my aadhar card

  76. RAHUL SAHI January 4, 2018 at 2:46 pm #



  77. VARINDER KUMAR January 22, 2018 at 6:25 pm #

    In my pan card my father name is Bobby Kumar and i want to change name Bobby Kumar to varinder Kumar.. how can we change it easily..

  78. Saji February 11, 2018 at 5:47 pm #

    My name is saji p mammen but on my pan card its written like S P Mammen. . I dont have any bank account in tbis name. Sir what shoud i do.

  79. B VENKATESH February 14, 2018 at 8:14 pm #

    My name in pan card
    Change to my name

  80. Bhushanam March 18, 2018 at 3:15 pm #

    My name in pan card is venkata naga bhushanam. but in all other documents my name is V N Bhushanam.

    While applied in online for name correction, in first name error has come

    Please suggest for name change

Leave a Reply